Ulvac Liquid Nitrogen Plants 20 L/day
UlvacWith Liquid Nitrogen Generators, you can “produce” your own liquid nitrogen (LN2) instead of purchasing, which offers great convenience, stable LN2 supply, and many other advantages. By connecting our Liquid Nitrogen Generator directly to your LN2-cooled cryogenic storage, continuous supply of LN2 will be made possible. In addition, with backup power supply, LN2 supply continues even in case of power outage caused by natural disaster. This makes possible to cryopreserve important biological samples in a stable and reliable manner. Our Liquid Nitrogen Generators are now widely used to cool cryogenic storage for IPS cells, tissues, vaccines, or fertilized eggs of livestock.
No need to purchase LN2
All you need is power supply. By turning to ECO mode, the operation is optimized according to the LN2 level in the internal dewar to reduce power consumption. This helps provide reliable cooling even in places where power supply is not stable or in remote islands.
No need to monitor LN2 level
Our Liquid Nitrogen Generators provide stable supply of liquid nitrogen. This eliminates the burden of monitoring LN2 every day.
Stable cooling of important samples is possible even in the event of a disaster
LN2 production can be continued using backup power supply in case of power outage. This offers stable cooling of important biological samples in research institutions.
Eliminates inconveniences and improves safety
A lot of work is required to manage safe transportation of LN2 inside research facilities. By introducing our Liquid Nitrogen Generator, you will be freed from inconveniences along with managing the stock and delivery of LN2 bottles, and safety level is improved as well.
Cryopreservation storage of cells, tissues or vaccines in private companies or research institutions
- iPS cells
- Storage of samples of artificial fertilization in livestock industries
- Tumor cells, tissues, or cultivated strain cells
- Semen or fertilized eggs
- Lymphocytes, platelets, bone marrow, white blood cells
- Organs or neuron cells of animals
- Bacteria, virus
- Cryopreserve iPS cells, organizations, stem cells
- Removing warts
- Cryotherapy of cancer
- Physical property research in physics, chemistry or material fields
- Elementary particle, quantum engineering, space instrumentation
- And many other fields where cryocooling is required
- Cryopreservation of bull semen or fertilized eggs
- Cryotherapy (Cryo Sauna), Computer cooling, Semiconductor manufacturing, Ice-cream or molecular gastronomy cooking, Oxidization prevention of beverages or foods, etc.