MagritekSpinsolve is a revolutionary benchtop NMR spectrometer that provides exceptional performance in a compact package. It offers the highest sensitivity, resolution, and stability available for benchtop models and is equipped with an intuitive software that makes it easy and convenient to operate. The Spinsolve family comes with models at 43 MHz, 60 MHz and 80 MHz, that are ideal for chemists in academia and industry where it can be used for reaction completion checks, identification, structure elucidation, quantification, purity measurements, online reaction monitoring and quality control (QA/QC).
Spinsolve 80 maintains the highest performance and quality standards you've come to expect from Spinsolve, but now with an unparalleled 80 MHz magnet at its core. Spinsolve 80 can perform even the most advanced multi-nuclear methods with just a single click. Experiments enabled include COSY, DEPT, HSQC-ME, and HMBC.
- Frequency: 80 MHz Proton
- Nuclei: Option to include a third nuclei like 7Li, 11B, 13C, 15N, 23Na, 29Si, 31P (ask for others).
- Resolution: 50% < 0.5 Hz, 0.55% < 20 Hz
- Spinning: Not required. Compressed air: Not required
- 80 MHz Proton Sensitivity: > 200:1 for multinuclear option
- Sensitivity measured on 1% ethylbenzene single scan
- Sample: Standard 5 mm OD NMR sample tubes, 7″ length
- Minimum Sample Volume: 200 uL
- Weight: 72.5 kg
- Dimensions: 58 x 43 x 40 cm
- Lock: Fast automatic lock. Deuterium solvent not required
- Stray Field: 2G line completely inside spectrometer
- Chemistry Education
- Reaction Monitoring
- Forensic Drug Analysis
- Analytical NMR
- NMR Research
- MRI Education
- Highest field strength (80 MHz) of any benchtop NMR.
- Outstanding resolution (0.5 Hz/20 Hz).
- Superior sensitivity (1H dual channel > 200:1 for 1% Ethyl Benzene) Revolutionary benchtop NMR spectrometer
- Permanent magnet: no need for any liquid cryogens
- Concept breakthrough: Spinsolve can monitor the progress of chemical reactions on-line
- Can easily measure typical samples down to 100 mM concentration in 15 seconds
- Low purchase and operating cost
- Consumes no more power than a regular PC
- Diffusion gradient for DOSY and self-diffusion measurements, useful for emulsions, droplet sizing and solvent suppression
- Reaction Monitoring Accessory for continuous flow measurements
- Expert Software for custom Pulse Programs and Scripts
- Contact us fto enquire about other NMR nuclei not listed above
- Education package which includes a book of Practical Lab Experiments