MagritekSpinsolve is a revolutionary benchtop NMR spectrometer that provides exceptional performance in a compact package. It offers the highest sensitivity, resolution, and stability available for benchtop models and is equipped with an intuitive software that makes it easy and convenient to operate. The Spinsolve family comes with models at 43 MHz, 60 MHz and 80 MHz, that are ideal for chemists in academia and industry where it can be used for reaction completion checks, identification, structure elucidation, quantification, purity measurements, online reaction monitoring and quality control (QA/QC).
The Spinsolve 60 offers incredible resolution and sensitivity as shown by this 1D spectrum of ethyl crotonate. The spectrometer also acquires high quality homonuclear 2D spectra including COSY (below) and JRES. Notice that there are no spinning side bands because there is no sample spinning. The Spinsolve 60 Carbon offers 1H, 19F and 13C 1D and 2D experiments with easy switching between nuclei and experiments. Scripting is also available which allows users to set up an experiment to acquire multiple spectra on one sample, for example these ibuprofen spectra were recorded with one click of a button.
The Magritek Spinsolve 60 NMR spectrometer sets a new standard for 60MHz benchtop NMR instruments. Whether in the classroom, research laboratory or production line, Spinsolve 60 combines unmatched affordability with exceptional performance to save you time, space and money. It provides high quality spectra in seconds, right where it is needed – at your laboratory bench. No Spinning, benchtop size and weight and no cryogens.
- Frequency: 60 MHz
- Resolution: 50% < 0.5 Hz, 0.55% < 20 Hz
- Uses standard 5 mm OD NMR test tubes
- Dimensions: only 58 x 43 x 40 cm
- Weight: 60 kg
- 60 MHz Proton Sensitivity: > 180:1 for 1H/19F and > 120:1 for mulitnuclear option
- Spinsolve 60: 1H and 19F nuclei including 2D COSY, TOCSY and JRES.
- Spinsolve 60 Carbon: 13C, 19F and 1H including DEPT, HETCOR, HMBC, HMQC, and HSQC-ME. Gradients: Spinsolve offers the option to run advanced pulsed-field gradient experiments
- Chemistry Education
- Reaction Monitoring
- Forensic Drug Analysis
- Analytical NMR
- NMR Research
- MRI Education
- Revolutionary benchtop NMR spectrometer
- Permanent magnet: no need for any liquid cryogens
- Concept breakthrough: Spinsolve can monitor the progress of chemical reactions on-line
- Can easily measure typical samples down to 100 mM concentration in 15 seconds
- Low purchase and operating cost
- Consumes no more power than a regular PC
- Diffusion gradient for DOSY and self-diffusion measurements, useful for emulsions, droplet sizing and solvent suppression
- Reaction Monitoring Accessory for continuous flow measurements
- Expert Software for custom Pulse Programs and Scripts
- Contact us fto enquire about other NMR nuclei not listed above
- Education package which includes a book of Practical Lab Experiments