MagritekSpinsolve is a revolutionary benchtop NMR spectrometer that provides exceptional performance in a compact package. It offers the highest sensitivity, resolution, and stability available for benchtop models and is equipped with an intuitive software that makes it easy and convenient to operate. The Spinsolve family comes with models at 43 MHz, 60 MHz and 80 MHz, that are ideal for chemists in academia and industry where it can be used for reaction completion checks, identification, structure elucidation, quantification, purity measurements, online reaction monitoring and quality control (QA/QC).
Advancements in the patented shimming technology of Magritek's High Homogeneity Halbach Magnets* make Spinsolve ULTRA our most versatile and powerful benchtop NMR system yet.
ULTRA is capable of resolving the overlap of small signals with large solvent signals to provide accurate quantitation of compounds in neat mixtures. Spinsolve ULTRA requires no sample preparation to quantitate sub-millimolar mixture components in just 8 minutes.
- Uses standard 5 mm OD NMR test tubes
- Dimensions: only 58 x 43 x 40 cm
- Suitable for the analysis of food samples, petrochemical products, drugs
- Nuclei available: All models offer 1H and 19F capability. An optional upgrade to include a third nuclei like 7Li, 11B, 13C, 15N, 23Na, 29Si, 31P can be chosen.
- Pulse sequences: 1H / 19F models offer 1D and 2D methods such as T1, T2, COSY, J-Res, and TOCSY. Adding a third nuclei offers the possibility to run heteronuclear methods such as HSQC, HSQC-ME, HMQC, HMBC, and HETCOR.
- Gradients: Spinsolve offers the option to run advanced pulsed-field gradient experiments
- Reaction Monitoring Kits: The Spinsolve systems can be equipped with different flow cells to pump mixture continuously through the system for on-line analysis.
- Chemistry Education
- Reaction Monitoring
- Forensic Drug Analysis
- Analytical NMR
- NMR Research
- MRI Education
- Quantification of sugars and alcohol in beverages
- Identification and quantification of metabolites in urine
- Fermentation monitoring in bioreactors
- Contaminant quantitation in waste water
- Revolutionary benchtop NMR spectrometer
- Permanent magnet: no need for any liquid cryogens
- Concept breakthrough: Spinsolve can monitor the progress of chemical reactions on-line
- Can easily measure typical samples down to 100 mM concentration in 15 seconds
- Low purchase and operating cost
- Consumes no more power than a regular PC
- Diffusion gradient for DOSY and self-diffusion measurements, useful for emulsions, droplet sizing and solvent suppression
- Reaction Monitoring Accessory for continuous flow measurements
- Expert Software for custom Pulse Programs and Scripts
- Contact us fto enquire about other NMR nuclei not listed above
- Education package which includes a book of Practical Lab Experiments