A Quantum Design está ativa na América Latina desde 1998. Em 2010, o escritório latino-americano foi aberto no Brasil para atender às necessidades da grande e crescente base de pesquisa usando equipamentos da Quantum Design.
O escritório está completamente operacional, onde novos recursos estão sendo adicionados para facilitar as atividades para pesquisadores.
Estamos felizes em representar uma excelente linha de outras empresas de instrumentação científica para atender a América Latina.
- Nobel prize in physics goes to research on complex physical systems The 2021 Nobel prize in physics has been awarded to three scientists who improved our understanding of the complexity of systems that range in scale from atoms to our planet’s climate. Syukuro Manabe, Klaus Hasselmann and Giorgio Parisi’s research provided fundamental insights that underpin much of our knowledge of climate change. Leia mais (Inglês)
- Novel quantum effect discovered in naturally occurring graphene Usually, the electrical resistance of a material depends very much on its physical dimensions and fundamental properties. Under special circumstances, however, this resistance can adopt a fixed value that is independent of the basic material properties and "quantised" (meaning that it changes in discrete steps rather than continuously). This quantisation of electrical resistance normally occurs within strong magnetic fields and at very low temperatures when electrons move in a two-dimensional fashion. Now, a research team led by the University of Göttingen has succeeded in demonstrating this effect at low temperatures in the almost complete absence of a magnetic field in naturally occurring double-layer graphene, which is just two atoms thick. The results of the study have been published in Nature. Leia mais (Inglês)
- 2021 Nobel Prize in chemistry rewards game-changing work on molecular manipulation The Swedish Academy awarded the 2021 Nobel Prize in chemistry to two chemists who independently but simultaneously discovered a new way to catalyze chemical reactions. This process, called asymmetric organocatalysis, uses organic molecules like carbohydrates and amino acids instead of metals and enzymes. Compared to metal and enzymes, organocatalysis is easier, cheaper, and much safer for both people and environment alike. Leia mais (Inglês)
- PPMS VersaLab™
- Sistema de Medição de Propriedades Magnéticas - MPMS®3
- Sistemas Refrigeradores de Ciclo Fechado a 4 Kelvin, de Janis e SHI
- Série D5
- GETec AFSEM Insert
- Sistemas ARPES Scienta Omicron
- quTAU Plus
- Laboratório NanoSAM da Scienta Omicron
- Sistemas de Caracterização Modulares
- attoDRY 2100
- Cryostation série padrão