Quantum Design has been active in Latin American since 1998. In 2010 the Latin America office was opened in Brazil to meet the needs of the sizable and growing research base using Quantum Design Equipment.
The office is fully operational where new features are continually being added to facilitate activities for researchers.
We are fortunate to be able to represent a very good line of other scientific instrumentation companies to service Latin America.
- Feb/2021 09/02/2021 | 08:30 Magnetic Imaging Conference - challenges, techniques & latest research insights in magnetic imaging
- Mar/2021 28/03/2021 - 31/03/2021 | 00:00 IV ERSBQ-CO - Encontro da Regional da Sociedade Brasileira de Química da Região Centro-Oeste
- May/2021 26/05/2021 - 28/05/2021 | 08:00 ICONNANO - II International Conference of Nanoscience and Nanobiotechnology
- Aug/2021 29/08/2021 - 02/09/2021 | 08:00 XIX Brazil MRS Meeting & IUMRS-ICEM 2021
- High-Speed Atomic Force Microscopy Visualizes Cell Protein Factories Ribosomes are the complexes of ribonucleoproteins at the heart of protein synthesis in cells. Read More
- Conductive Nature In Crystal Structures Revealed At Magnification Of 10 Million Times In groundbreaking materials research, a team led by University of Minnesota Professor K. Andre Mkhoyan has made a discovery that blends the best of two sought-after qualities for touchscreens and smart windows—transparency and conductivity. Read More
- Artificial Intelligence Solves Schrödinger’s Equation, a Fundamental Problem in Quantum Chemistry Scientists at Freie Universität Berlin develop a deep learning method to solve a fundamental problem in quantum chemistry. Read More
- Pressure Cell II
- Spinsolve Ultra
- CryoFMR for PPMS
- Model 10 VSM (Vibrating Sample Magnetometer)
- VarioCAM® HDx head 600
- NMR Fast Field Cycling Relaxometers PC-NMR Console
- 1.5 K Continuous Closed Cycle Refrigerator Cryostat
- ST-500 Microscopy Cryostat
- JDry Series Cryogen Free Dilution Refrigerators for Quantum Computing
- attoDRY 1000
- EZ VSM (Vibrating Sample Magnetometer)