Quantum Design has been active in Latin American since 1998. In 2010 the Latin America office was opened in Brazil to meet the needs of the sizable and growing research base using Quantum Design Equipment.
The office is fully operational where new features are continually being added to facilitate activities for researchers.
We are fortunate to be able to represent a very good line of other scientific instrumentation companies to service Latin America.
- Mar/2021 28/03/2021 - 31/03/2021 | 00:00 IV ERSBQ-CO - Encontro da Regional da Sociedade Brasileira de Química da Região Centro-Oeste
- May/2021 26/05/2021 - 28/05/2021 | 08:00 ICONNANO - II International Conference of Nanoscience and Nanobiotechnology
- Aug/2021 29/08/2021 - 02/09/2021 | 08:00 XIX Brazil MRS Meeting & IUMRS-ICEM 2021
- Nanoscópio da UFMG possibilita compreender estrutura que torna grafeno supercondutor Artigo que ganhou capa na Nature atesta capacidade do instrumento, que rendeu nove patentes e já pode ter sua tecnologia transferida para a indústria Read More
- Beyond qubits: Next big step to scale up quantum computing Researchers have invented a device that operates at 40 times colder than deep space to directly control thousands of qubits, the building blocks of quantum computers. Read More
- Scientists manipulate magnets at the atomic scale Fast and energy-efficient future data processing technologies are on the horizon after an international team of scientists successfully manipulated magnets at the atomic level. Read More
- GEMStar XT-R
- Spinsolve 80
- Gas Generators
- NanoFrazor Explore
- NMR Fast Field Cycling Relaxometers PC-NMR Console
- Imaging & Spectroscopy Modules
- ImageIR® 10300
- D5 Series
- VarioCAM® HD head 900
- Ulvac Liquid Nitrogen Plants 20 L/day
- Plantas de argón líquido: de 10 a 500 l/día
- 4 Kelvin Closed Cycle Refrigerator Systems from Janis and SHI