Quantum Design has been active in Latin American since 1998. In 2010 the Latin America office was opened in Brazil to meet the needs of the sizable and growing research base using Quantum Design Equipment.
The office is fully operational where new features are continually being added to facilitate activities for researchers.
We are fortunate to be able to represent a very good line of other scientific instrumentation companies to service Latin America.
- Sep/2020 20/09/2020 - 25/09/2020 | 08:00 SCES 2020 - International Conference on Strongly Correlated Electron Systems
- Nov/2020 09/11/2020 - 13/11/2020 | 08:00 XVI Jornada Brasileira de Ressonância Magnética
- Mar/2021 29/03/2021 - 31/03/2021 | 08:00 IV ERSBQ-CO - Encontro da Regional da Sociedade Brasileira de Química da Região Centro-Oeste
- May/2021 26/05/2021 - 28/05/2021 | 08:00 ICONNANO - II International Conference of Nanoscience and Nanobiotechnology
- Aug/2021 29/08/2021 - 02/09/2021 | 08:00 XIX Brazil MRS Meeting & IUMRS-ICEM 2021
- Anisotropic Plasmons In Quasi-Metallic 2-D Materials National University of Singapore physicists have discovered new mid-infrared anisotropic collective charge excitations in quasi-metallic phase two-dimensional (2-D) transition-metal dichalcogenides (TMDs). Read More
- CTI Participa De Ação Conjunta Para Produção De Sensor De Detecção Da Covid-19 O CTI Renato Archer, unidade de pesquisa vinculada ao MCTI, está participando de uma ação conjunta para o desenvolvimento de sensores microfabricados para a detecção rápida da COVID-19. Read More
- Team's Flexible Micro LEDs May Reshape Future Of Wearable Technology University of Texas at Dallas researchers and their international colleagues have developed a method to create micro LEDs that can be folded, twisted, cut and stuck to different surfaces. Read More
- Sep/2020 08/09/2020 - 02/10/2020 | 00:00 Webinar - DESLOCAMENTO QUÍMICO E CONSTANTE DE ACOPLAMENTO EM RMN: UMA EXPLICAÇÃO EMPREGANDO ORBITAIS MOLECULARES
- Oct/2020 15/10/2020 | 12:00 Webinar - Live DEMO: AFM-IR Imaging & Spectroscopy
- Oct/2020 19/10/2020 - 23/10/2020 | 00:00 Webinar - XIII-International Conference on Surface, Materials and Vacuum