Quantum Design has been active in Latin American since 1998. In 2011 the Latin America office was opened in Brazil to meet the needs of the sizable and growing research base using Quantum Design Equipment.
The office is fully operational where new features are continually being added to facilitate activities for researchers.
We are fortunate to be able to represent a very good line of other scientific instrumentation companies to service Latin America.
- Feb/2020 03/02/2020 - 07/02/2020 | 08:00 EFEx-4 - School of Experimental Physics of the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro
- Feb/2020 04/02/2020 - 15/02/2020 | 08:00 Advanced School of Experimental Physics (5 EAFExp)
- Mar/2020 23/03/2020 - 25/03/2020 | 08:00 IV Encontro Regional da Sociedade Brasileira de Química - Centro-Oeste (IV ER SBQ-CO)
- Hydrogen Storage Gets Real As production costs fall and demand is poised to rocket, James Mitchell Crow finds the hydrogen economy is finally ready for take-off – as long as we can find ways to store it. Read More
- Quantum Physicists Have Successfully Teleported A Qutrit For The Very First Time Quantum teleportation has been a term related to qubits for the longest time and recently, researchers have successfully teleported ‘qutrits’. Read More
- Self-Threading Monomer Provides Protection For Carbon Nanotubes Strategy assembles three-component nanostructure with nanoscale precision Read More