Quantum Design has been active in Latin American since 1998. In 2010 the Latin America office was opened in Brazil to meet the needs of the sizable and growing research base using Quantum Design Equipment.
The office is fully operational where new features are continually being added to facilitate activities for researchers.
We are fortunate to be able to represent a very good line of other scientific instrumentation companies to service Latin America.
- Aug/2020 16/08/2020 - 21/08/2020 | 08:00 XXIX International Materials Research Congress
- Sep/2020 01/09/2020 | 08:00 ICONNANO - II International Conference of Nanoscience and Nanobiotechnology
- Sep/2020 20/09/2020 - 25/09/2020 | 08:00 SCES 2020 - International Conference on Strongly Correlated Electron Systems
- Nov/2020 09/11/2020 - 13/11/2020 | 08:00 XVI Jornada Brasileira de Ressonância Magnética
- Mar/2021 29/03/2021 - 31/03/2021 | 08:00 IV ERSBQ-CO - Encontro da Regional da Sociedade Brasileira de Química da Região Centro-Oeste
- New “Refrigerator” Super-Cools Molecules To Nanokelvin Temperatures For years, scientists have looked for ways to cool molecules down to ultracold temperatures, at which point the molecules should slow to a crawl, allowing scientists to precisely control their quantum behavior. Read More
- Termografia – Tecnologia IR Impulsionando Seu Sucesso Na Indústria Automotiva Read More
- Ultracold Mystery: Solved By manipulating ultracold molecules mid-chemical reaction, researchers crack a molecular disappearing act. Read More
- Aug/2020 19/08/2020 | 13:00 Webinar - Synthetic Biology: Advances and Critical Needs from a Biomaterials Viewpoint
- Aug/2020 20/08/2020 | 14:00 Webinar - Online DEMO: Nano-precise positioning with multi-axis piezo stages
- Sep/2020 03/09/2020 - 04/09/2020 | 08:15 Webinar - XI WORKSHOP ON POROUS MEDIA - NUCLEAR MAGNETIC RESONANCE
- Sep/2020 08/09/2020 - 02/10/2020 | 00:00 Webinar - DESLOCAMENTO QUÍMICO E CONSTANTE DE ACOPLAMENTO EM RMN: UMA EXPLICAÇÃO EMPREGANDO ORBITAIS MOLECULARES
- Oct/2020 19/10/2020 - 23/10/2020 | 00:00 Webinar - XIII-International Conference on Surface, Materials and Vacuum