Quantum Design has been active in Latin American since 1998. In 2010 the Latin America office was opened in Brazil to meet the needs of the sizable and growing research base using Quantum Design Equipment.
The office is fully operational where new features are continually being added to facilitate activities for researchers.
We are fortunate to be able to represent a very good line of other scientific instrumentation companies to service Latin America.
- Aug/2020 16/08/2020 - 21/08/2020 | 08:00 XXIX International Materials Research Congress
- Aug/2020 30/08/2020 - 03/09/2020 | 08:00 XIX Brazil MRS Meeting & IUMRS-ICEM 2020
- Sep/2020 20/09/2020 - 25/09/2020 | 08:00 SCES 2020 - International Conference on Strongly Correlated Electron Systems
- Nov/2020 09/11/2020 - 13/11/2020 | 08:00 XVI Jornada Brasileira de Ressonância Magnética
- Terahertz Waves Create Short and Stable Electron Pulses Terahertz radiation has been used to improve the quality of ultrashort electron pulses. Read More
- High-Pressure Experiments Reveal Graphene’s 3D Nature The Queen Mary Research Shows That Graphene is 3D As Well As 2D Read More
- The Legacy Of César Lattes Brazilian physicist César Lattes, considered a national hero for his discoveries, paved the way for trailblazing research projects in particle astrophysics across Latin America and beyond. Read More