Quantum Design has been active in Latin American since 1998. In 2010 the Latin America office was opened in Brazil to meet the needs of the sizable and growing research base using Quantum Design Equipment.
The office is fully operational where new features are continually being added to facilitate activities for researchers.
We are fortunate to be able to represent a very good line of other scientific instrumentation companies to service Latin America.
- Aug/2020 12/08/2020 | 08:00 IV SBQCO - Encontro da Regional da Sociedade Brasileira de Química da Região Centro-Oeste
- Aug/2020 16/08/2020 - 21/08/2020 | 08:00 XXIX International Materials Research Congress
- Sep/2020 01/09/2020 | 08:00 ICONNANO - II International Conference of Nanoscience and Nanobiotechnology
- Sep/2020 20/09/2020 - 25/09/2020 | 08:00 SCES 2020 - International Conference on Strongly Correlated Electron Systems
- Nov/2020 09/11/2020 - 13/11/2020 | 08:00 XVI Jornada Brasileira de Ressonância Magnética
- Magnetic Field Gets Up To Speed Simulations suggest that a relatively simple laser technique could produce femtosecond magnetic-field pulses, which currently are only available at a few major lab facilities. Read More
- Featured Paper: Nanomembrane Microtubes And Hybrid Materials For Advanced Electronic Devices Some of the challenges of the next generation of smartphones, sensors and other electronic devices can be solved with the help of nanomembrane microtubes (sheets made from various materials with nanometric thicknesses and micrometric lateral dimensions, which can be self-rolled and form microtubes). Read More
- Terahertz Imaging Using Atomic Vapor By converting low-energy photons to optical frequencies, researchers can capture images at ultrahigh speeds. Read More