Quantum Design has been active in Latin American since 1998. In 2010 the Latin America office was opened in Brazil to meet the needs of the sizable and growing research base using Quantum Design Equipment.
The office is fully operational where new features are continually being added to facilitate activities for researchers.
We are fortunate to be able to represent a very good line of other scientific instrumentation companies to service Latin America.
- Mar/2021 29/03/2021 - 31/03/2021 | 08:00 IV ERSBQ-CO - Encontro da Regional da Sociedade Brasileira de Química da Região Centro-Oeste
- May/2021 26/05/2021 - 28/05/2021 | 08:00 ICONNANO - II International Conference of Nanoscience and Nanobiotechnology
- Aug/2021 29/08/2021 - 02/09/2021 | 08:00 XIX Brazil MRS Meeting & IUMRS-ICEM 2021
- Time For A New State Of Matter In High-Temperature Superconductors Scientists have pointed out how to create a 'time crystal' in an intriguing class of materials, the high-temperature superconductors. They propose to drive these superconducting materials into a time crystalline state by inducing Higgs excitations via light. Read More
- Tunable Graphene Oxide–Polymer Membrane Mimics Biological Membranes A new type of self-assembled membrane whose permeability to a number of ions varies strongly with pH has been produced from graphene oxide and polymer heterostructures. Read More
- Researchers Grow Thin 2-D Insulator On Large Scale Single-crystal boron nitride could enable the use of 2-D materials for transistors in computer chips. Read More
- Helium Liquefiers, Purifiers and Recovery Systems
- NMR Fast Field Cycling Relaxometers PC-NMR Console
- GEMStar XT-S
- MicroWriter ML3 Baby
- VarioCAM® HDx inspect 625
- Liquid Argon Plants - From 10 up to 500 L/day
- ImageIR® 9500
- attoDRY 800
- Physical Property Measurement System - PPMS®
- PPMS VersaLab™
- Imaging & Spectroscopy Modules
- ImageIR® 8800