Quantum Design has been active in Latin American since 1998. In 2010 the Latin America office was opened in Brazil to meet the needs of the sizable and growing research base using Quantum Design Equipment.
The office is fully operational where new features are continually being added to facilitate activities for researchers.
We are fortunate to be able to represent a very good line of other scientific instrumentation companies to service Latin America.
- Sep/2022 25/09/2022 - 29/09/2022 | 00:00 XX Brazilian MRS Meeting
- Sep/2022 26/09/2022 - 29/09/2022 | 00:00 XV International Conference on Surfaces, Materials and Vacuum
- Sep/2022 27/09/2022 - 30/09/2022 | 00:00 107º Reunión Nacional de la Asociación Física Argentina - RAFA107
- Oct/2022 26/10/2022 - 28/10/2022 | 08:00 XI CIM 2022 - Congreso Internacional de Materiales
- Nov/2022 21/11/2022 - 25/11/2022 | 00:00 17ª Jornada Brasileira de Ressonância Magnética/Minicursos em RMN
- Microscopy technique reveals hidden nanostructures in cells and tissues Separating densely packed molecules before imaging allows them to become visible for the first time. Read More
- Silicon nanopillars for quantum communication Around the world, specialists are working on implementing quantum information technologies Read More
- Scientists made a Möbius strip out of a tiny carbon nanobelt The new twist on nanocarbon joins other structures including nanotubes and buckyballs Read More