Quantum Design has been active in Latin American since 1998. In 2010 the Latin America office was opened in Brazil to meet the needs of the sizable and growing research base using Quantum Design Equipment.
The office is fully operational where new features are continually being added to facilitate activities for researchers.
We are fortunate to be able to represent a very good line of other scientific instrumentation companies to service Latin America.
- Plasmon-assisted click reaction reverses typical relationship between temperature and reaction rate Researchers in Czechia have observed an unprecedented inverse relationship between temperature and reaction rate for a plasmon-assisted azide–alkyne cycloaddition, achieving a ten-fold increase in efficiency when they cooled the reaction from room temperature to −35°C. Read More
- Muon magnetism could hint at a breakdown of physics’ standard model A highly anticipated measurement strengthens the case that muons behave unexpectedly Read More
- Researchers use a nanoscale synthetic antiferromagnet to toggle nonlinear spin dynamics Researchers have used a nanoscale synthetic antiferromagnet to control the interaction between magnons -- research that could lead to faster and more energy-efficient computers. Read More
- Physical Property Measurement System - PPMS®
- Ulvac Liquid Nitrogen Plants 14 L/day
- VT SPM
- FP Series Hall Probes
- Modular Characterization Systems
- attoDRY 2100
- SuperTran Continuous Flow Cryostat Systems - Sample in Vacuum
- Thermal Cantilevers
- Spinsolve 43
- Imaging & Spectroscopy Modules
- EM-4V and EM-7V Electromagnets
- MicroWriter ML3 Baby Plus