Quantum Design has been active in Latin American since 1998. In 2010 the Latin America office was opened in Brazil to meet the needs of the sizable and growing research base using Quantum Design Equipment.
The office is fully operational where new features are continually being added to facilitate activities for researchers.
We are fortunate to be able to represent a very good line of other scientific instrumentation companies to service Latin America.
- Jun/2023 05/06/2023 - 08/06/2023 | 00:00 Workshop on Advanced Solid State Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (WASS-NMR 2023)
- Aug/2023 02/08/2023 - 04/08/2023 | 08:00 XIV Congresso da Física Médica da Unicamp (ConFiMe)
- Sep/2023 19/09/2023 - 22/09/2023 | 08:00 108° Reunión Nacional de la Asociación Física Argentina - RAFA
- Sep/2023 25/09/2023 - 29/09/2023 | 08:00 19th NMR Users Meeting
- Oct/2023 01/10/2023 - 05/10/2023 | 00:00 XXI Brazil MRS Meeting - 2023
- Danish physicists make breakthrough quantum discovery In a new breakthrough, researchers at the University of Copenhagen, in collaboration with Ruhr University Bochum, have solved a problem that has caused quantum researchers headaches for years. The researchers can now control two quantum light sources rather than one. Trivial as it may seem to those uninitiated in quantum, this colossal breakthrough allows researchers to create a phenomenon known as quantum mechanical entanglement. This in turn, opens new doors for companies and others to exploit the technology commercially. Read More
- Team successfully demonstrates laser-induced monolayer graphene nanoprocessing Discovered in 2004, graphene has revolutionized various scientific fields. It possesses remarkable properties like high electron mobility, mechanical strength, and thermal conductivity. Extensive time and effort has been invested in exploring its potential as a next-generation semiconductor material, leading to the development of graphene-based transistors, transparent electrodes, and sensors. Read More
- Ladder-like polymer that could halt electrical overheating divides opinion Questions raised over reported structure and whether the polymer can even perform as researchers hope Read More
- SuperTran-VP Continuous Flow Cryostat Systems - Sample in Vapor
- Liquid Oxygen Plants - From 10 up to 500 L/day
- Phase FMR-8
- Helium Liquefiers, Purifiers and Recovery Systems
- 8400 Series HMS
- Liquid Argon Plants - From 10 up to 500 L/day
- MicroWriter ML3 Baby
- 4 K Closed Cycle Refrigerator Systems
- Cryostation® s200
- HEX Series