Quantum Design has been active in Latin American since 1998. In 2010 the Latin America office was opened in Brazil to meet the needs of the sizable and growing research base using Quantum Design Equipment.
The office is fully operational where new features are continually being added to facilitate activities for researchers.
We are fortunate to be able to represent a very good line of other scientific instrumentation companies to service Latin America.
- Can room-temperature superconductors work without extreme pressure? Physicists aim to make practical materials that conduct electricity with zero resistance. Read More
- A new technique to synthesize superconducting materials Researchers who demonstrated superconducting materials at room temperatures last fall, now report a new technique in the quest to also create the materials at lower pressures. They describe separating hydrogen atoms from yttrium with a thin film of palladium inside a diamond anvil. Read More
- Plasma gun sprays out high-quality graphene The fast, low-cost method splits graphite particles into graphene flakes, showing promise for mass production Read More
- Apr/2021 20/04/2021 | 21:00 Webinar - Thermography Compact – Enter the World of Infrared Technology
- Apr/2021 21/04/2021 | 12:00 Webinar - Water dynamics in polysaccharide based hydrogel microparticles
- May/2021 19/05/2021 | 22:30 Webinar - Contactless and Non-Destructive Stress Analysis with Thermography
- Nov/2021 08/11/2021 - 12/11/2021 | 08:00 XX Medical Physics Week - Ribeirão Preto (SFM 2021) - Webinar
- 10 Kelvin Closed Cycle Refrigerator Systems
- STVP-100 Optical Cryostat
- ST-500 Microscopy Cryostat
- Vibrating Sample Magnetometers
- SuperOptiMag Superconducting Magnet Systems - SOM, SOM2 Series
- GEMStar XT-S
- MicroWriter ML3 Mesa
- DynoMag System
- NMR Fast Field Cycling Relaxometers PC-NMR Console
- Cryostation standard series