Quantum Design has been active in Latin American since 1998. In 2010 the Latin America office was opened in Brazil to meet the needs of the sizable and growing research base using Quantum Design Equipment.
The office is fully operational where new features are continually being added to facilitate activities for researchers.
We are fortunate to be able to represent a very good line of other scientific instrumentation companies to service Latin America.
- A new dimension in magnetism and superconductivity launched An international team of scientists has launched a new paradigm in magnetism and superconductivity, putting effects of curvature, topology, and 3D geometry into the spotlight of next-decade research. Read More
- Scientists are one step closer to error-correcting quantum computers Multiple quantum bits were combined into one ‘logical qubit’ to detect mistakes Read More
- Spintronics: Exotic ferromagnetic order in two-dimensions An international team has detected an unusual ferromagnetic property in a two-dimensional system, known as 'easy-plane anisotropy.' This could foster new energy efficient information technologies based on spintronics for data storage, among other things. Read More
- CryoFMR for Cryostation
- SuperOptiMag Superconducting Magnet Systems - SOM, SOM2 Series
- Thermal Cantilevers
- Ulvac Liquid Nitrogen Plants 14 L/day
- SVT-400 High-efficiency Cryostat
- Liquid Nitrogen Plants - From 10 up to 480 L/day
- MicroWriter ML3 Baby
- NanoFrazor Scholar
- Helmholtz and Search Coils
- 1 kW and 2 kW Laser-Based Floating Zone Furnace