Quantum Design has been active in Latin American since 1998. In 2010 the Latin America office was opened in Brazil to meet the needs of the sizable and growing research base using Quantum Design Equipment.
The office is fully operational where new features are continually being added to facilitate activities for researchers.
We are fortunate to be able to represent a very good line of other scientific instrumentation companies to service Latin America.
- Qubits put new spin on magnetism: Boosting applications of quantum computers Research using a quantum computer as the physical platform for quantum experiments has found a way to design and characterize tailor-made magnetic objects using quantum bits, or qubits. That opens up a new approach to develop new materials and robust quantum computing. Read More
- These shape-shifting devices melt and re-form thanks to magnetic fields Gallium plus magnetism equals something straight out of Terminator 2 Read More
- An interdisciplinary solution for enhanced high-resolution imaging in electron and optical microscopy Although electron microscopy can already reveal details as small as one nanometer, ongoing research seeks to break through barriers limiting image quality and reducing the optical dose on the samples. Aberration is a common problem in electron microscopy that can reduce the resolution and quality of the images produced. Read More
- Mar/2023 30/03/2023 | 13:00 Webinar CSI - Give your AFM a second life you didn't expect!
- Apr/2023 26/04/2023 | 11:00 Webinar Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) in Solid-State Battery Development – A Novel and Cost-Effective Approach
- May/2023 16/05/2023 | 12:00 Webinar Physics of Thin-film Deposition
- Sep/2023 12/09/2023 | 12:00 Webinar HEX Online User Meeting
- Probe Stations Incorporating Magnets
- NanoFrazor Explore
- SuperTran Continuous Flow Cryostat Systems - Sample in Vacuum
- IR Image Furnace
- Scienta Omicron MBE Systems
- Imaging & Spectroscopy Modules
- Measurement of Hall Effect and Sample Mobility
- attoDRY 800
- Magnetic Property Measurement System - MPMS®3
- FP Series Hall Probes
- Liquid Nitrogen Plants - From 10 up to 480 L/day
- Ulvac Liquid Nitrogen Plants 20 L/day