Quantum Design has been active in Latin American since 1998. In 2010 the Latin America office was opened in Brazil to meet the needs of the sizable and growing research base using Quantum Design Equipment.
The office is fully operational where new features are continually being added to facilitate activities for researchers.
We are fortunate to be able to represent a very good line of other scientific instrumentation companies to service Latin America.
- Muon magnetism could hint at a breakdown of physics’ standard model A highly anticipated measurement strengthens the case that muons behave unexpectedly Read More
- Researchers use a nanoscale synthetic antiferromagnet to toggle nonlinear spin dynamics Researchers have used a nanoscale synthetic antiferromagnet to control the interaction between magnons -- research that could lead to faster and more energy-efficient computers. Read More
- New 2D superconductor forms at higher temperatures Researchers have discovered a new way to generate 2D superconductivity at an interface of an insulating oxide material, at high transition temperatures. Read More
- May/2021 12/05/2021 | 15:00 Webinar - Exploring sub-Kelvin measurements with kiutra’s cryogen-free continuous ADR cryostats
- May/2021 19/05/2021 | 22:30 Webinar - Contactless and Non-Destructive Stress Analysis with Thermography
- Nov/2021 08/11/2021 - 12/11/2021 | 08:00 Webinar - XX Medical Physics Week - Ribeirão Preto (SFM 2021)