Quantum Design has been active in Latin American since 1998. In 2011 the Latin America office was opened in Brazil to meet the needs of the sizable and growing research base using Quantum Design Equipment.
The office is fully operational where new features are continually being added to facilitate activities for researchers.
We are fortunate to be able to represent a very good line of other scientific instrumentation companies to service Latin America.
- Mar/2020 04/03/2020 - 07/03/2020 | 08:00 PAN NANO 2020
- Mar/2020 09/03/2020 - 13/03/2020 | 08:00 XVI SEMANA DA PÓS-GRADUAÇÃO NA ESCOLA DE ENGENHARIA DE SÃO CARLOS & I SEMANA DA PÓS-GRADUAÇÃO DO INSTITUTO DE CIÊNCIAS MATEMÁTICAS E DE COMPUTAÇÃO
- Mar/2020 23/03/2020 - 25/03/2020 | 08:00 IV SBQCO - Encontro da Regional da Sociedade Brasileira de Química da Região Centro-Oeste
- Mar/2020 25/03/2020 - 27/03/2020 | 08:00 ICONNANO - II International Conference of Nanoscience and Nanobiotechnology
- Aug/2020 16/08/2020 - 21/08/2020 | 08:00 XXIX International Materials Research Congress
- Hydrogen Storage Gets Real As production costs fall and demand is poised to rocket, James Mitchell Crow finds the hydrogen economy is finally ready for take-off – as long as we can find ways to store it. Read More
- Quantum Physicists Have Successfully Teleported A Qutrit For The Very First Time Quantum teleportation has been a term related to qubits for the longest time and recently, researchers have successfully teleported ‘qutrits’. Read More
- Self-Threading Monomer Provides Protection For Carbon Nanotubes Strategy assembles three-component nanostructure with nanoscale precision Read More